Hypersex?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kristenagisk 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

enigma95
    Participant

Greeting for all of ya
    I never shared this before, but finally I want to especially for this site. I’m a young man, age 22. For a long time, I got addicted to masturbation (since I was a kid). I do it more than twice (depend on my scedule) and it has been my darkest secret. And, now I begin to cannot hold back my self to trying sex. FYI, I’m still virgin as I never sex before, but I nearly do it few times before. Everytime I seen a hot girl in front of me, I begin to losing control and think dirty. I want to ask you Harriet, Am I a Hyper?

Hey Enigma95!

A lot of people masturbate a lot. Doing it twice a day isn’t uncommon at all! When you’re young and you’re hormones are kicking in, it can be hard to think about other things. It’s just part of growing up. So don’t worry about that. it’s only an addiction if you’re doing it so often that you neglect other things in your life, leading to poorer health.

When you meet someone new, it’s easy to think perverted things. Especially if they are attractive. Part of maturing and growing up is to learn not to let those thoughts dominate and rule over you. For example, sometimes I meet a guy or a girl and I think “wow, they’re really good looking! I wonder what they look like naked?” But those thoughts only last a second. I then talk to them, and I concentrate on other things.

It can be harder for you since you haven’t had sex yet. A lot of people imagine sex as this amazing, fantastic great, thing, and they idolise it. It can be fantastic and great, but it’s probably not going to be how you are currently imagining it. This also leads you to idolising or fetishising girls you meet and are attracted to. Hopefully after you have had sex these strong reactions you are currently having will die down.

Of course you should only have sex with someone when you feel ready and comfortable. You and your partner should trust and care about each other. The first time will stay with you, so don’t rush into it, or feel pressured. Take your time, calm down, and concentrate on being a good person.

alicemut
    Participant

Привет!
    Мы коллектив студенток города Москва, продаем наши обнаженные фото 1шт-15р.
    Первые 3 фото с твоим именем бесплатно
    Сразу после опроса-регистрации можно выбрать свой институт
    с нами 967 девушек 🙂
    datingsex.ga

kristenagisk
    Participant

Привет!
    Мы коллектив студенток города Москва, продаем наши обнаженные фото 1шт-15р.
    Первые 3 фото с твоим именем бесплатно
    Сразу после опроса-регистрации можно выбрать свой институт
    с нами 967 девушек 🙂
    gelanc.ml

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.